- Smart TV (Samsung & LG) / Amazon Fire Stick
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. IPTV.Shop service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the IPTV.Shop Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTV.Shop subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
- PC/MAC (VLC Software)
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
- Using iPlay TV
Using iPlay TV
Step 1 Download iPlayTV from AppStore
Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
Using GSE SMART IPTV PRO
2- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
3- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
4- Find and click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
5- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
6- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
- Android (Smartphones, Android Box)
Use XCIPTV or IPTV SMARTERS PRO app
1. Go to Playstore
2. Search for XCIPTV or IPTV SMARTERS PRO
3. Download the first XCIPTV or IPTV SMARTERS PRO app appears
4. Open the XCIPTV or IPTV SMARTERS PRO app
5. Click on Add playlist appears in the middle of the screen
6. Click on Add URL from the upper right corner
7. Insert your m3u subscription link (will be sent to your email when you get the subscription from us) inside the Playlist URL section
8. Type IPTVPalace in the Playlist name section
9. Click on Okay and wait for the Channels to load
- Android TV (Using Perfect Player or smart iptv)
Access PlayStore and download Perfect Player IPTV. Then you can follow the below steps.
- Launch Perfect Player.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Access the tab called General.
- Visit playlist and enter the IPTV URL that you have.
- Navigate to EPG.
- Enter the EPG url and click on OK.
- Come back to Settings and select Playback.
- Select change system volume.
- Navigate back to settings page.
- Select “Show Channels as Group” folder.
- Restart the player.
- Now you will be able to see channels on left.
- Press the left hand button on your remote and you can get all channels to the group folder.
- Now you can visit any folder and enjoy channels
- KODI (XBMC) Version 17 & Up
We will show you how to set up the IPTV using Kodi Kryopton 17.
Launch Kodi app
in the left menu click on TV
Click on Add-on browser.
Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client
Click on Configure
Enter the m3u IPTV subscription URL that you have copied.
Now you will be able to see the playlist URL entering option. Click on it.
Enter the URL of the playlist.
In case if you are having the M3U text located on the computer or network, you need to define location to local path.
Click on M3U playlist URL.
Visit to the location where file is stored. Then click on it.
Click on OK.
Wait for some time until you get the notifications loaded.
Now you can come back and it would look similar to this.
- Configuring on Kodi Version 16 or a lower version.
- You need to open Kodi.
- Click on System.
- Now you should click on TV.
- Then click on General.
- You need to select Enabled. This will let you know a pop-up that says you don’t have a PVR client enabled.
- Select OK.
- Come down and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Click on Enable
- Click on Configure
- Add the M3U playlist URL that you have.
- Select OK
- Select OK another time.
- Restart Kodi.
- When you come back, you will be able to see TV on the home screen.
- You can click on that and see the list of live TV channels.
- STB Emulator
This tutorial will help you to get a better understanding on how to watch IPTV on your STB Emulator. The following Set-top boxes are compatible with it.‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes.
- As the first thing, you should visit Google Play Store and download STB Emulator.
- You need to install STB Emulator and open it. You can now see a section called Mac Address.
- You need to click on “Settings”, which is located near top right hand corner.
- Next you need to visit Profiles.
- You should now click on Test Portal. Then you can “Add Profile”.
- Click on the “STB Model”.
- Select your STB Model.
- Go to Portal Settings.
- Now you can enter the Portal Email, which should have come to your email inbox.
- Now you need to select on Screen Resolution.
- For the screen resolution, pick 1280 x 720
- Exist the app and restart it.
- You can now see the list of channels.
- MAG 250/ MAG 254 and MAG 256
- You need to connect your MAG Device to internet and television. Then you should follow the below steps.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, Servers and Portals.
- Set IPTV Palace as Portal 1
- Enter the URL in your email to Portal 1 URL section.
- Leave the name of Portal 2 to empty.
- Leave the URL of portal 2 to empty.
- Now you will be able to see the list of channels.
- Dreambox/Enigma2 and Vu+
- You need to visit Enigma 2 to get the address
You can navigate to Settings, Setup, System Network Device Adapter Settings. Then you can copy the IP address.
- Come back to your PC and download software called Putty.
- You should now open PUTTY and follow the below steps.
- Enter the IP address that you have copied and Port as 23. Connection type should be Telnet. You can now click on Open.
- The default password should be set to root.
- You will need to copy the URL line.
- Use the right mouse button and then enter.
- Type reboot on the screen and enter. This will restart.
- Dreamlink T1/ T1+ / T2 and T6
Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete configuration on Dreamline T1/ T1+ / T2 and T6.
- As the first thing, you need to take the MAC address of device.
- Wait until the STB boots up.
- Finish the update that you can see.
- Now you will come to Server Menu.
- Click on Exit button and select OK.
- Now you will get the main DOL screen where you can see the MAC address.
- Instructions to configure on T1/ T1+ / T2 and T6.
- When you get to Dreamlink On Line, navigate to settings.
- Click on the Green Button in your remote and navigate to “Edit”.
- Add a name for “Portal Name”
- Add the URL in your activation email to “Portal URL”
- Confirm and press OK.
Now you will be able to start watching. If you notice any issue, simply restart Wi-Fi Router and Dreamlink.
Here are the setup instructions for Openbox
- Open up an Internet browser.
- Now you need to enter the M3U URL on it.
- You will be asked to save a file.
- Click on Save as and add any name.
- Now you can copy the file to a USB flash drive. Then you need to connect the USB flash drive to Openbox.
- Now you need to take the remote controller and follow these steps.
- Go to menu
- Go to Network local settings
- Go to Network App
- Go to IPTV Palace
- Press on Yellow Button to read from the USB drive.
- Now you can see the command saying success on Openbox.
If you still have any issues, simply restart Wi-Fi router and Openbox.
- Formuler/AVOV BOX
This tutorial can help you to do the configuration on Formuler/AVOV Box
We will be using an app called TV Online to get the job done.
Here are the steps to configure TV online
- Click on Market from the Home Screen.
- Select the app named TV online.
- Install the app.
- Wait until you complete installation.
- Open the app and enter a server name. Then you need to enter the Portal URL (We will send it to your email when you subscribe with us, please ensure providing us with your MAC Address so we can activate).
- Click on connect and enjoy watching TV.
If you have any issues, you need to restart Formuler/AVOV Box along with Wi-Fi Router.